Hopewell Council #7103
The Hopewell Council is co-located at St. Alphonsus in Hopewell Borough, St. George in Titusville, and St. James in Pennington, NJ. Our council also includes St. Charles Borromeo in Montgomery Township, NJ. Our Grand Knight for 2015-2016 is Joe Guerino. You can contact the Knights by phone at 609-477-2806, or by email at webmaster@KofC7103.Org if you want more information or are interested in joining the Knights of Columbus. Click on About Us to learn more about the Council and its' various activities.
Nick Toth received recognition at the October 3 council meeting for his work and support in recruiting sponsors for major council events, including the Golf Outing and the Shields Award dinner.
Council Donates $1,000 to NJ Special Olympics
Council Hosts Harvest Fair Game Booth
Installation of New Officers
The new Council officers were installed in an installation ceremony held at St. George church in Titusville. The ceremony included the Color Guard who escorted the new officers to the alter. The Council celebrated with a luncheon with spouses at Villa Francesca in Pennington. District Deputy Jeff Bourne and Warden Vito Pulito officiated.
National Night Out
Hopewell Council 7103 was represented at National Night Out on Tuesday, August 2 on the grass at Brandon Farms to demonstrate our support for the men and women in our police department. Pictured below are Hopewell Township Police Chief Lance Maloney ( left) and Past Grand Knight Bob Rushnak.
Honoring Local Eagle Scout
Each year the Hopewell Council honors local scouts who have attained the rank of "Eagle Scout." Pictured below is Bob Rushnak, Past Grand Knight, presenting two State Knights of Columbus awards to Eagle Scout Jacob Charles Cseremsak, from Boy Scout Troop 1776 at his Eagle Scout Court of Honor on June 10, 2016.
Knights Historical Trivia
Below is pictured a stone marker located at Fort Pitt in front of the only remaining block house structure from the original Fort Pitt (formerly Fort Duquesne) at the junction of the Monongahela and Allegheny Rivers where they both join the Ohio River. The marker was placed by the local Knights of Columbus Council 3530 indicating the first mass that was held at this location in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania on April 16, 1754.